Content


Location: Ayutthaya, Thailand (14�22'14.81"N 100�33'38.23"E)
Date: 27 October 2009, 3.25pm
Camera: Canon 400D with Sigma 17-70/f2.8-4.5

Tourism is one of the biggest foreign income earners for Thailand. However it is taking a beating at the moment due to the Red Shirt protest in Bangkok. Tourism is not the only victim, businesses in general is also suffering tremendously. Whilst I sympathize with the objectives of the Red Shirts, at the back of my mind, I am wondering if the protesters are being taken for a ride by Thaksin (the former and fugitive Prime Ministers) and his cronies. I, personally, do not have any sympathy for him. It is rather sobering that another neighbour country that is also close to my heart is going through such a rough patch so soon after a situation in China previously. I can only wish them luck in resolving the problem very soon.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns