Content


Location: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai, India (18� 56' 24? N, 72� 50' 7.08? E)
Date: 11 April 2007; 2.30pm
Camera: Canon 400D with Sigma 17-70/f2.8-4.5

Happy New Year to everyone. I have been taking a nap, Missing-in-action, so to speak for most of December. I have been rather busy with a few other things, so have to allocate my priorities. Anyway, it is just a nap- like the man here, taking an afternoon nap. I am back- watch this space!!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns