Content


Location: Yangshuo, Guangxi, China (24� 47' 0? N, 110� 30' 0? E)
Date: 10 October 2008, 5.35pm

Camera: Canon 400D with Sigma 17-70/f2.8-4.5

Yangshuo is fast becoming a premier tourist hub with all the tourist amenities and activities that one can find anywhere. It was one of the earliest "real backpacker haven" with Western cafes, music in the early 1980's. It is now so touristy that one will have to struggle to find traces of authenticity anywhere in its vicinity. Hot ballooning is just another activity newly popular in Yangshuo. By the look of it, there is a real demand as I saw at least six balloons went into the air on that evening.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns