Content


Location: Chiengmai, Thailand (18�47'59"N / 98�58'0"E)
Date: 5 November 1995; 1.45pm
Camera: (analogue) Minolta compact with negatives and scanned

Thailand is again mired in another political turmoil that has ended in violence. It is sad to witness the descent of the country into another spiral- one after another. It is a beautiful country of gentle people who deserves better political stability than the seemingly endless cycle of coups and corrupt leaders. I hope the current standoff between the various factions of its society can be resolved in a peaceful and lasting manner.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns