Content


A Love Story: The Taj Mahal taj mahal india

"A Love Story: The Taj Mahal"



Images/Photos of the Taj Mahal in Agra

"Images/Photos of the Taj Mahal in Agra"



Taj Mahal stands in the city of Agra

"India's famed Taj Mahal"









Rome's National Museum was one of my favourite museums I have ever visited.

"Rome"



Rome's romance Gone to Rome

"Rome"



A Guide To Rome Termini

"The colosseum of Rome"



Visiting Rome On A Budget

"Trendy Romance in Rome"


Hawaii Beach Amazing Pics

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns