Content


Location: Half Dome from Glacier Point, Yosemite National Park, California, USA (37� 43' 50.99? N, 119� 34' 22.01? W)
Date: 15 September 2006; 6.25pm
Camera: Canon Canon 300D with kit lens

I guess I did not spend enough days at Yosemite during my visit and so was not as impressed by the National Park as I would have thought. I may have a total different experience and impression if I had few more days to explore and trek into the woods, away from the crowd. Anyway it was a great place to spend a few days to be with nature again. One of the spot I enjoyed most during my Yosemite visit is Glacier Point, a viewpoint at a height of 2,199m. From here, one could see the various highlights of Yosemite National Park including Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, Nevada Fall and so on. It is especially lovely during sunset. Unfortunately it was dry season when I visited and so there were no waterfalls to be seen.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns