Content


Location: Golden Temple at Amritsar, India (31� 36' 0 N, 74� 52' 0 E)
Date: 24 June 2007: 6.30pm
Camera: Canon 400D with Sigma 17-70mm/f2.8-4.5

The Sikh Golden Temple of Amritsar is definitely one of the highlights of anyone�s visit to India. Though it is not as well-known or popular as some other Indian destinations such as Taj Mahal, Red Fort etc, it is to me, one of the most memorable destinations of India. As was discussed in a previous post on this temple, this place exudes a certain sense of peacefulness and tranquility like no other places in India. If the UNESCO Heritage Site includes existing places of worship, the Golden Temple will definitely get my vote as a candidate.

Monday, November 22, 2010

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns