Content


Location: Samos Island, Greece (37� 44' 0? N, 26� 50' 0? E)
Date: 3 April 2010; 3.35pm
Camera: Canon 400D with Canon 70-200/f4L USM

Greece practice a different type of Christianity- Greek Orthodox. Greek Orthodox churches can be seen all over the country. As I am no expert on Christianity, I cannot really tell the difference with Catholic or Protestant churches. However Greek churches seem to be more �conservative� in decoration and we have been advised not to take photos in many of the churches we stepped in to have a look.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns