Content


Location: Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey (38� 40' 0? N, 34� 50' 0? E)
Date: 13 April 2010, 8.10am
Camera: Canon 400D with Canon 70-200/f4L USM

Cappadocia is a beautiful place- one of my favourite of Turkey. The landscape is amazing (will post more threads and photos) but the view is a little different from the sky on a hot air balloon- though I felt that it is over-hyped. Taking a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia is like the �must-do� thing there; there are literally tens of such sight-seeing balloons in the air every morning and evening. All the operators offer more or less the same program- the main difference is the ride duration and the operator�s safety record. These operators target tourist groups and gear their services towards group. So �loose� tourists like us are only accommodated into whatever vacancies there may be on any balloon instead of the timing that we prefer.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns