Content


Location: St Peter's Square, Vatican, Italy (41� 54' 8? N, 12� 27' 23? E)
Date: 23 March 2006; 10.35pm
Camera: Canon IXUS iZoom

This is another panoramic view of St Peter's Square at the Vatican. However unlike the earlier one here which is the view from the ground, this photo is a panorama of the Square from the top of the cupola or dome-top of the cathedral.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns