Content


Location: St Peter's Square, Vatican, Italy (41� 54' 8? N, 12� 27' 23? E)
Date: 23 March 2006; 9.05pm
Camera: Canon IXUS iZoom

The Vatican is one of the most interesting places that I have visited while in Italy. It is so full of history and the arts in display there is just amazing. The architecture and stories behind the various structures are just as interesting. The place carries special significance if one is a Catholic. The Pope blesses the faithful gathered at St Peter's Square from the window of his studio at noon every Sunday. He also appears in person to attend the General Audience with the crowd every Wednesday. On most days the Square is full of both tourists and pilgrims.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns