Content


Location: Devaraja fruit and vege market, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12� 18' 0? N, 76� 39' 0? E)
Date: 2 December 2005 6.35pm
Camera: Canon Ixus IZoom

Mysore is a delightful city, though not as glamorous and developed as its neighbour, Bangalore. It still retains a lot of old charms such as the Devaraja Fruit and Vege Market. The market is a colourful and fun place to visit during the day and the activities extend into the night as well. These fruit sellers definitely do not differentiate between day and night.

Technorati Tags: ,
Wednesday, November 5, 2008

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns