Content


Location:Neptune Fountain, Piazza del Nettuno, Bologna, Italy (44� 30' 27? N, 11� 21' 5? E)
Date: 19 March 2005; 7.05pm
Camera: Canon 300D with kit lens

Bologna, the "Red City" is home to the oldest university in the Western world, "Alma Mater Studiorum", founded in 1088. It is also one of the most pleasant cities I visited in Italy. Its cuisine is simply, heavenly. It is widely known as the Red City because most of its buildings are of a red hue and also its left-leaning political tradition. The city is also full of fabulous monuments and buildings including this Neptune Fountain built in 1563 and Bologna's very own leaning tower- which is taller than the Leaning Tower of Pisa and it is still leaning.

Technorati Tags: ,
Wednesday, July 9, 2008

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns