Content



Update: I now know this flower to be a Star Of Bethlehem flower! Thanks again to all my Flickr friends for helping me identify this beautiful Star Of Bethlehem : )

Once more if you know the name of this flower I would appreciate your knowledge. This plant starts out like looking like regular grass and then blooms these strange white flowers.

View A Similar Shot
Or
Something Different
Thursday, May 1, 2008

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns