Content



Love how the texture of the tulip pedals really came out in this shot. Tulips come in a variety of sizes and colors. They are perennials which simply means that they come back every year without having to re-plant them. Most tulips bloom in April or May but you can delay the blooming process a little if you plant them in a shadier area. You can view all of our tulip photographs here!

View Another Shot Like This
Or
Something Different
Thursday, May 1, 2008

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns