Content


Location: View from Piazzale Michelangelo, Florence, Italy (43� 46' 13.08? N, 11� 15' 16.92?E)
Date: 18 March 2005; 5.45pm
Camera: Canon 300D with Sigma 70-200/f2.8

I just enjoy Florence, its history, arts and most of all, the atmosphere of the city. Accommodation is relatively cheap and food is good and rather inexpensive (Europe standard-wise). The only downside are the (sometimes quite expensive) entrance fees to museums and other attractions. Well one of the free thing one can do in Florence is to enjoy the above panorama of the city see this article for details and a photo from the same vantage point taken 30 minutes later.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns