Content


Location: Yangshuo, Guangxi, China (24� 47' 0? N, 110� 30' 0? E)
Date: 27 April 2002, 7.20am
Camera: Canon G1

Back in 2002, there weren't too many tall and new buildings in Yangshuo yet. They were starting to build a tall'ish hotel at one end of XiJia then but mysteriously when I went back there this year, I did not see the hotel at all. However there are plenty of new hotels and cafes; more outside of XiJia as well. Many empty lands had been converted to hotels. Even the morning market is no longer in existence- the area had been claimed by a huge hotel. The whole town is no longer quaint as before.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns