Content


Location: Yongding, Fujian, China (24�38'14.18"N 116�54'27.63"E)
Date: 12 December 2007, 3.30pm

Camera: Canon 400D with Sigma 17-70/f2.8-4.5

In rural China, it is very common to see ducks being herded just like sheep by a duck shepherd. These ducks are left to roam around the farm or a specific area during the day. In the evening the owner or a member of the family will round the ducks up and lead them home. It is actually quick fun to watch these duck quack their way home.

Monday, December 1, 2008

About

Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt"
“I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns